Wednesday, May 13, 2009
May 13th
Today have after a much needed sleep in Trilbey and I made it to chapter 3 in our studying for the Rhode Island Safe Power Boating Test information. After studying for a bit I went outside and worked on the poster for out exhibit. I got more red spray paint on myself than the poster. After cleaning up the poster mess Trilbey and I had lunch and worked on our posters some more. After that we walked down town to the boat yard and looked at different hull shapes on boats. It was cool to see the boats out of the water and up on supports. We could really observe the shape of the hull and the keel. We were able to talk to a friend of mine about maintenance he was doing on his boat. Tomorrow we will continue to work on out posters and studying.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment